LMFAO!!!
I'm sitting here at work bright red! [img]redface.gif[/img]
LMFAO!!!
I'm sitting here at work bright red! [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">okie...ummm...sure ya did...Originally posted by 2CUTE:
Ok, so I come some stuff done today...
[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
No that ain't bright red... Its just a cute shade of pink [img]wink.gif[/img]
Just Keep Smiling...It makes 'em wonder what yer up to *S
roG
-giggles- Now that was definitely a Freudian 2cute [img]tongue.gif[/img] We're still waiting for some details about the cute convo last night -grinz-
Hair done..I have bangs for the first time ever...LOVE THEM!!
Eyebrows...check!
Lingerie..ohhh yeah, lots!
Flight booked, one day early (I couldnt wait until Monday, so I'm flying down Sunday) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Rental car reserved
manicure and pedicure tomorrow
packing tonight, also need to clean my room for when he comes back!
Then...off to see him!
Woot woot! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
bangs?????? we wanna see!!
yeah make a video...like tommy lee and whatsherbutt...*re-reads "bangs"*
woops wrong kind of ...well ya know...ummm
[img]redface.gif[/img] nevermind... [img]redface.gif[/img]
Bookmarks